Admissions Online Homepage
Welcome to Saint Joseph Catholic Parish School's Online Application. We have designed our online application process to make applying as simple as possible.
Create an Online Application
To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account. Then log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
After creating your account, please complete the Online Application forms listed in the left menu, beginning with the Applicant Information form.
Feedback will be provided throughout the process to help you complete the application. A yellow caution sign will appear in the menu next to forms that are missing required information. If a form contains all required information, a green check mark will appear next to the form's menu item.
You can review the entire application at any time by selecting the Application Review item on the left menu. From here, you will also be able to print a PDF of the application in its current state.
After you have completed the application, a Submit Application and Make Payment form will appear. Please follow the instructions that will be provided to submit the application along with the non-refundable $100 application fee.
In addition to the application, please complete the checklist items listed below, including submission of all supplemental application forms to the school office.
- Submit completed Online Application and application fee of $100.
- If applicable, forward the required Records Release Form to the student's current school. Please submit a second signed copy to St. Joseph Catholic Parish School for our files.
- If applicable, forward the appropriate form to the student's current school. This is required for applicants.
- Please submit the following to the school office:
- Apply for tuition assistance through FACTS. Current school parents may sign into their existing FACTS account and access Grants & Aid. New parents may create a new account and then complete the application through Grants & Aid. The deadline to complete the application for tuition assistance is February 24, 2017 If you have any questions, please contact our Business Manager at 706-543-1621. Link to FACTS
-Apply for tuition assistance through the GRACE scholarship program. The deadline to complete the GRACE application is Feb. 24, 2017. Link to the GRACE Scholarship Application
Admissions Status Tracking
After your application is submitted, you will be able to print the completed application and track online your progress through our admissions process. To view your application status, please use your username and password to access your account.
We appreciate your interest in our school and look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 706-543-1621.